Saturday, December 29, 2007

a day in ipoh....

wah i was so glad that last weekend i went back to ipoh....i managed to snap a couple of pictures that reminds me of ipoh....meet up with some friends and the day was set up to be a great day.....around noon my friends and i went to jusco(yeah thats right...jusco what do you expect its ipoh)...went there lepaking and chatting...its nice to be able to hang out with my old friends...jus like ol days...we chatted about chicks of course and bout our other friends who since spm have been mia....around 1pm or so we went to watch "i am legend"movie....paid 8 bucks and bought myself a nice caremel popcorn and coke....everything was normal.....went in sat on my comfy chair...ate popcorn drank coke...laughing while waitin fo da movie to start...then two hot amois came to get to their seat...in my head i said "nice to amoi in skirts are goin to walk infront of me..hahahah such a pervert"....well the fun stops there as she was walking infront of me..she hits the "ice cold coke" and spiled it on me.....splash~!!!suddenly i was soaking wet with my jeans taking the full force of it...ahahahah....i stood up up and cursed a bit....she was lucky as if she was a dude i would have probably would have opened a can of a@% whoopin....and my friends was laughing...so as the 40 other people in the cinema....wtf???i didnt go to the toiled coz i duwant people to think i wet my self in a scary movie or somethin....so i changed seat and watched the whole movie.....imagine having to watch a movie in a freezing cinema with ur pants soaked in cold coke...its just terrible.....

1 comment:

Lady Gargle said...

oooh you were waiting for those amois in skirt to walk in front of you?

You pervert munkee you :P

Muehehehehehehe!